Major Tourist Attractions in Arunachal Pradesh are:
- Itanagar: Itanagar is the capital town of the state and also popular for the tourists: major attractions are - musical instruments, wood carvings, textiles, handicrafts, and archaeological findings.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Museum: Located in Itanagar, Jawaharlal Nehru Museum is a popular tourists’ spot.
- Bomdila: Popular for the Buddhist monastery, Bomdila is located at the altitude of 8,000 feet above sea level. It is fascinating landscape.
- Tawang: This is popular as Buddhist town.
- Zero: This place is popular for cultural festivals.
- Changland: Popular for the Namdapha Tiger Project.
- Sela Lake: This is popular for the picturesque landscapes nearby Bomdila.
- Tuting: It is the popular picnic spot.
- Rukhmininagar: As people say, it is a historical place where one of the wives of Lord Krishana lived. Therefore, it is popular religious place located nearby Roing.
- Parshuram Kund: Parshuram Kund is a religious place where the great monk Parshuram washed his all sins. It located in Lohit District,
- Akashiganga: It is popular as religious place.
Adventure Tourism in Arunachal Pradesh
Interestingly, Arunachal Pradesh has various adventure tourism including trekking, wondering into the jungle, and river rafting.
On top of this, tribal tourism in Arunachal Pradesh is also popular for the tourists especially for the foreigners.