Indiamapsonline.com is developed to provide various sorts of information related to maps and its detailed information to all our visitors; however, the maps and information given here is administered by certain Terms and Conditions (given below) and we assume that our all visitors read and accept that. Further, these terms and conditions given below are the sole right of indiamapsonline.com and it can alter, modify, replace altogether at any point of time without any notice.
- All the information, maps, contents etc. given on indiamapsonline.com are the restricted property and copyright work of our website and hence all right reserve with us. However, the visitors are allowed only to visit, read, print, store, and use it for their personal purpose.
- We do not allow to use any of the map and content given here for any unlawful purpose such as no one is permitted to publish, transmit, reproduce, or modify for any business purpose.
- The information either on the maps or through the content provided on indiamapsonline.com is only for information purpose and do not give any specific suggestions. We take all due diligence in proof reading, factual checks, correctness, and the authenticity of all sorts of information given here. Henceforth, indiamapsonline.com disclaims any sort of liability for the damage caused because of use of the map/s or content/s given here.
- Further, any link of other service on indiamapsonline.com does not endorse neither guarantee any sort of assurance and authenticity of any products or services; henceforth, we at indiamapsonline.com is not accountable for the damage or any mishap caused by external website (which link is given on our website).
- Violation of any term and condition by any purpose or any mean is subject to legal action and violator will be liable for the legal action applicable.
Moreover, any visitor dissatisfied with our terms and condition can immediately escape otherwise, we assume that he/she is agreed with our terms and conditions and using our website with consent.